Meet Alexis Jane
Alexis Jane is a magician at leveraging ‘deep inner work’ to activate ‘inner magic’ and empowering those she works with towards their aspirations. A new identity emerges, as limiting beliefs evaporate, transforming into the next level version of self.
- Featured in the magazine ‘Femminices’
- Repeat guest on ‘The Girlfriend Hour’
- Regular guest on multiple podcasts
- Impactful results for six (6) and seven (7) figure clients
See Alexis' profile on LinkedIn
Dr Peter Thompson
Peter is exceptional in developing leaders to use their brain in generative evolution of their skills. His extensive background, skills and talents qualify him as invaluable in an environment of change.
- PhD (Research) in Cognitive Science on the topic An Interdisciplinary Approach to Belief Formation and Resistance to Change
- Educator with the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) lecturing on Coaching Theory and Practice, Psychology of Peak Performance, Coaching in Organisations, and Change Management Agent Specialisation
- Writer for the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) courses Psychology of Peak Performance, Managing in Ambiguity and Change, and Contemporary Management Issues
- Over 20 years designing, developing, and delivering leading edge training for large corporate and public organisations.
See Peter's profile on LinkedIn
Meet Dr Peter Thompson